DustControl Tromb 600 L Dust Extractor
The DustControl Tromb 600 is our most powerful single-phase dust extractor. It is designed to meet modern safety requirements and to work in conjunction with tools that have become ever more efficient and therefore produce more dust than they have previously.
The maximum airflow is as high as 600 m3/h = 353 cfm, which is more than enough capacity for equipment such as large floor grinders and large electric cut-off saws.
Not only is the DustControl Tromb 600 compact, powerful and efficient, but it’s versatile too. It is easy to transport around construction sites, move in stair-wells and lift into tight spaces.
The wheels are puncture-proof and won’t leave marks on the floor. The front wheels are lockable for working on uneven ground. The DustControl Tromb 600 is adapted for all types of fine dust such as concrete (silica), plaster, wood and filler dust.
The DustControl Tromb 600 delivery package includes:
- 5 m hose (Ø 50),
- a chrome steel suction pipe and a strong aluminum floor tool
- Longopac plastic sack, 25 m
- puncture proof wheels of non marking-type - can be locked to make it possible for the user to work on uneven ground
Power: Dedicated Single Phase 220V / 18 Amps connection required Motor: 3HP Flow: 353 CFM (Inlet measurement) Weight: 137 Pounds
Size: 62x24x31 inch (HxWxL) Inlet size: 3 inch Sound level: 70dB (A)
- Fast Shipping: We will dispatch all items on same or the next business day. Our cutoff time is M-F 3:30 PM Pacific time.
- Free Return: If your item is faulty or we have sent you something different to what you ordered, return it to us in the original packaging within 30 days and we will give you a replacement or a full refund. (Shipping cost not refunded)
- Payment Safety: All transactions are SSL-protected and guaranteed safe.
- Your Privacy: We will never share your information with anyone.