Grinding and Polishing Pads for Lightweight Machines
Grinding and polishing pads designed for lightweight grinding tools such as floor buffers.
- Vacuum brazed pads are first-step grinding tools to remove high-spots and excess material. Vacuum brazing technology enables aggressive grinding operations even on lightweight machines.
- Resin bond pads have heat-resistant resin formula that allows for dry polishing on concrete and other hard construction surfaces, although wet should still be used on porous and soft materials such as marble.
All pads are Velcro backed, which allows for light-duty applications on concrete, granite, marble, terrazzo, and other masonry surfaces.
Diameter: 3-4" Segment Height: Resin bond: 3mm Equipment: Lightweight buffers and polishers Grinding Method:
Vacuum brazed: wet or dry
- Dry for concrete
- Wet for marble
- Fast Shipping: We will dispatch all items on same or the next business day. Our cutoff time is M-F 3:30 PM Pacific time
- Free Returns: If your item is faulty or we have sent you something different to what you ordered, return it to us in the original packaging within 30 days and we will give you a replacement or a full refund. (Shipping cost not refunded)
- Payment Safety: All transactions are SSL-protected and guarenteed safe
- Your Privacy: We will never share your information with anyone.