Electroplated Diamond Profile Wheels for Masonry
Profile wheels designed to profile edges of granite, marble, travertine, porcelain, and other natural stones.
- #40/50 grit diamonds are larger and are better suited for natural stones like marble and granite.
- #60/70 grit diamonds are finer and are better suited for ceramic materials to avoid chipping.
Diamond Grit Type: Electroplated diamond Arbor: 5/8" Arbor Thickness: 6.5 mm Profile Wheel Thickness:
3/8" Radius and 1/2" Radius: 13 mm
Ogee and 45 Degree Bevel: 15.25 mm
Equipment: Tile saws Max RPM:
6" - 6100 RPM
7" - 5100 RPM
8" - 4500 RPM
10" - 3600 RPM
Profiling Method: Wet only
- Fast Shipping: We will dispatch all items on same or the next business day. Our cutoff time is M-F 3:30 PM Pacific time
- Free Returns: If your item is faulty or we have sent you something different to what you ordered, return it to us in the original packaging within 30 days and we will give you a replacement or a full refund. (Shipping cost not refunded)
- Payment Safety: All transactions are SSL-protected and guarenteed safe
- Your Privacy: We will never share your information with anyone.